Hyper Muscles or Mental Illness

People make all kinds of weird choices of things to do with their bodies, I get that. Some of them I think are strange, and some of them I consider to be mental disorders.

The Aberrant RPG has a corruption called something like "hyper musculature," and the character looks like a freak. I mean, the game mechanic says your character has traded power for normalcy.  It's totally part of the World of Darkness shtick where your character is going to become a warped monster eventually, go have fun.

Anyway, that's what came to my head when I saw this image, while looking for something else.

(Models unknown)
(Just an image I found
on the web)


Like I said, I get that people like to sculpt and modify their bodies for self-expression and because it makes them feel good.

Sometimes, though, I really think people need to talk to a therapist, instead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reclusive centaurs of North Dakota